Veneers are ultra-thin (0,3 mm), custom-made porcelain laminates that are bonded directly to the teeth. They are the ultimate way to achieve a predictable beautiful smile with minimum tooth reduction, decreasing the chance of nerve or tissue damage porcelain is an extremely translucent material, it is also very strong. With accurate color and individualized design, it is inevitable to achieve a natural apperance.
How to make laminate veneers?
Initially, if you decided for laminate veneers, an impression is taken and a stone model of your teeth is obtained. A model study is carried out on stone model and it is decided to shape and size of your veneers. Than and laminate veneers require two office visits. At the first appointment we remove any old bonding and prepare the teeth. We take impressions and temporary bonding is used to cover the prepared teeth. Approximately one week later, the porcelain veneers or crowns are permanently cemented at the second appointment.
- -Teeth that are chipped or broken
- -Teeth that are worn down
- -Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped
- -Teeth that are discolored — either because of root canal treatment; stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes; or the presence of large resin fillings that have discolored the tooth
- -Teeth with gaps between them
- -Teeth that is not seen while laughing
What’s the advantages?
- -They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- -Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
- -Porcelain veneers are stain resistant
- -Veneers offer a conservative approach
- -They are very resistant to abrasion
Just as you imagine;
Our patient' s safety is our first priority. We are working hard to provide a risk-free treatment approach for our patients,